Advise on Mitli Family / Apartment Investing

6 Replies

Hi All, I am a new investor. I purchased one condo in 2016 in Austin. It is doing just okay. I am interested in reading some literature on mutlifamily / Apartment buildings. Any good books or podcasts on these topics? Also, any recommendations on webinars, seminars, mentor training on multi family or apartment building investments? Thanks Chai

Yes @Chai Jonn

Wheelbarrow Profits Book and Podcast.

Book: Crushing it by Brian Murray.

Lifetime Cashflow Podcast - Rod Khleif

For Smaller MFR: Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes, and Quads

by Larry B. Loftis. 

@Chai Jonn In terms of the books, read the one by Steve Berges on apartments investing and the one by David Lindahl on multifamily millions to start. I can give you more recommendations through my library. PM me if interested.

In terms of podcasts, listen to the ones conducted by:

1) Jake&Gino

2) Rod Khleif

3) Michael Blank

4) Joe Fearless

As for the training, once you get through the books and can narrow down your niche, you will figure out what type of training if any you want to take. Also it's important to network with like-minded investors through local REI clubs.

Best!

Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless.

Also, click the link in my signature for a ton of blog posts on apartment investing!

Originally posted by @Theo Hicks :

Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless.

Also, click the link in my signature for a ton of blog posts on apartment investing!

Thanks Theo. I will check it out

Originally posted by @Alina Trigub :

@Chai Jonn In terms of the books, read the one by Steve Berges on apartments investing and the one by David Lindahl on multifamily millions to start. I can give you more recommendations through my library. PM me if interested.

In terms of podcasts, listen to the ones conducted by:

1) Jake&Gino

2) Rod Khleif

3) Michael Blank

4) Joe Fearless

As for the training, once you get through the books and can narrow down your niche, you will figure out what type of training if any you want to take. Also it's important to network with like-minded investors through local REI clubs.

Best!

Thanks Alina