Hi folks,

I'll be taking a look at a distressed commercial multi-family mixed use property. What docs should I request from the municipality via FOIL?

I'm thinking things like "code violations and notifications", etc. but I have to be specific, because if I don't ask for it they obviously won't include it.

Please help me make my list.

Thanks in advance!