Thoughts on this deal?

2 Replies

This was my first time using the BP calculator. I entered the exact numbers on the property marketing packet. Cash flow would be $3,304 after fully rented out. Units look good, built in 1976. Located in a good urban area, in the Southern region. What do you guys think? I am only 18, so can't really secure financing for or have the DP. Do you think anyone would be interested in it for wholesale or a finders fee? Thanks guys

Heres the screenshot from the calculator: https://ibb.co/TgYD0Cy

My screenshot won't upload through the site

I am always ready to purchase multi-units. Put me on your list.

Please post more information. How many units? Is it an A, B, or C grade. What are the current rents? How much can the rents be increased? What type of deferred maintenance. How many units are currently occupied? How much deposit money is their for each unit. When were the last units rented or leased? Will the buyer be able to negotiate the price, or our you going to tie up the property with a contract. What is your fee?

Originally posted by @Jack Orthman:

I am always ready to purchase multi-units. Put me on your list.

Please post more information. How many units? Is it an A, B, or C grade. What are the current rents? How much can the rents be increased? What type of deferred maintenance. How many units are currently occupied? How much deposit money is their for each unit. When were the last units rented or leased? Will the buyer be able to negotiate the price, or our you going to tie up the property with a contract. What is your fee?

Jack, thank you for the reply, will do. I will get back with you on this info tomorrow. 

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor