I am moving to Phoenix AZ. I am looking for house hacking with multifamily property. I am new in the REI market. I have few questions regarding multifamily investment.
1) I am looking at the neighborhood which has crime rate high but same time cash flow is good. There is less crime rate area but little expensive and cashflow is low. I am leaning towards the less crime rate area with little expensive. Any thoughts?
2) How financing will work in this situation since I am going to apply the house hacking strategy? (Most of the cases while I was reading people have got the minimum 25% down.)
3) Is this right time to invest?
4) Which areas around phoenix are good for positive cashflow with property value appreciation?
5) According to you which numbers are more important while starting investment as a new?
6) Any good financing options or suggestion?