Votes
Jonathan Anderson
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
FIG fourplex investment group

Jonathan Anderson
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Oct 9 2019, 13:38

Hello so I’m looking for multi family home and my agent came upon FIG in Cypress Texas. If anyone who has bought properties from FIG from either Texas, Idaho, and Utah I would like to hear your story about it and whether it was a good investment for you. If you know more about the FIG could you share some insight for me.

User Stats

Votes
Danny Randazzo
Pro Member
  • Apartment Syndicator
  • Charleston, SC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Apartment Syndicator
  • Charleston, SC
Replied Oct 9 2019, 22:25

@Jonathan Anderson I’ve never bought from them but I’ve meet the operator of FIG and found him and his team to be transparent and easy to speak with. You should call them directly and get a few references to call. Hopefully a BP person has bought from them before.

User Stats

Votes
Dan Rowley
  • Investor
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cary, NC
Replied Jun 16 2020, 20:43

@Jonathan Anderson. I have purchased 5 of the FIG properties and they are legit so far I have been happy. If you want more detail please reach out to me.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Arn Cenedella
Pro Member
#1 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Jun 19 2020, 06:13

@Jonathan Anderson

I have looked at FIG properties too and I love the areas they invest in.

Their investment model may not be for everyone - no criticism implied.

There are pros and cons to any investing approach.

Each investor needs to weigh these options for themselves.

For example, when I invest in syndications, my preference is solid B with light value add. I have also invested in A class with @Danny Randazzo. Others swear by Class C value add. Can’t argue against those either.

I am 65 and in solid secure financial position - so my risk reward ratio leans more towards capital preservation - with solid line drive base hits - rather than swinging for the fences with a Class C value add. If I was 35, those would appeal to be more than they do at 65.

Hope that helps.

User Stats

Votes
Marvin Z.
  • CA
Votes |

@Dan Rowley I just came across FIG today and am trying to get more information on them. Do you mind if I message you directly just to get a bit more insight?

User Stats

Votes
Dan Rowley
  • Investor
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cary, NC
Replied Jan 27 2021, 05:10

@Marvin Z. Sure message me directly if you like

Dan

User Stats

Votes
Jim Crogan
  • Orange, CA
Votes |
  • Orange, CA
Replied Feb 22 2021, 19:28

Hi,I recently came across FIG and a, interested as well to know if the process went as planned. Construction timing, leasing and hitting their pro-forma numbers. Their markets and product look great. Has anyone seen upside in rents and appreciation in these markets or downside.

Thanks,

Jim