• New to Real Estate
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Finding Large Apartment Deals

Andre Jernigan
  • New to Real Estate
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Nov 21 2019, 21:19

I will try and keep this as short as possible for time and reading purposes.

I first came across real estate investing after looking for ways to earn "passive" income while also being able to improve communities. At first I was interested in amassing a large portfolio of SFH over the course of the years that would eventually replace my W-2 income. After putting together a 5 year plan to reach my goals, I quickly realized the problem with scalability with SFH. After all, my end goal was to get into apartment and hotel investing. After doing some more research on large multi family investing, and reading countless comments about others wishing they would have tried starting apartment investing and/or syndication sooner, I came to conclusion this is where I'd like to start.

Fast forward to today, I have spent time studying and learning as much about multifamily investing as possible. I have networked and continue to do so on a daily basis and have been fortunate enough to have been tasked with finding large apartment complexes to invest in by a group of investors I met at a seminar.

With that being said, I have begun looking for deals however I wanted to ask those with more experience the best places or people to contact about potentially purchasing a complex? I know to reach out to commercial brokers, however I’m trying to determine the best way to reach out to PM about purchasing and could use some advice.

These investors have taken the time to teach me over the past few months and it is my goal to return that value to them by bringing them a deal or two.

Thank you in advance.

Loading replies...