Consulting for a 35 Unit Multi-Residential Property in Texas

3 Replies

I'm currently looking at properties in Dallas and Tyler Texas, and elsewhere in the state, and would like to have some guidance or consultant, who would  allow us the credibility to push this deal through.

Would really appreciate discussing seriously with anyone interested in such a structure. We would actually do all the work and management. Would only need advice and guidance on finding and structuring terms with the management company we ultimately use.

Originally posted by @Donald Thomas :

I'm currently looking at properties in Dallas and Tyler Texas, and elsewhere in the state, and would like to have some guidance or consultant, who would  allow us the credibility to push this deal through.

Would really appreciate discussing seriously with anyone interested in such a structure. We would actually do all the work and management. Would only need advice and guidance on finding and structuring terms with the management company we ultimately use.

I would be happy to discuss this with you. Feel free to shoot me an email and we can set up a time. 

A good CPA and local real estate attorney are essential team members - they should be able to consult you in terms of structure for the deal. Your real estate attorney should be able to help you with negotiating with the management company in terms of what is in a typical agreement and what pitfalls to avoid.

Not that it doesn't hurt to get some additional information before sitting down with them but they ultimately should be the ones you lean on for these questions.

If they don't know then you should find professionals that do.