Greetings! First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I don't create a discussion often so I'm excited about this.
I've researched a couple of threads here but couldn't really get a pinpoint answer. I'm wondering what's my next move after purchasing a property.
- purchased a 4plex with a VA loan
- I have 80k for capital
- I prefer buy and hold but willing to flip for more capital
1. Do use the capital to build more capital?
2. Partner up to get into larger multifamily?
3. Buy more 4plex and use conventional loans?
*My goal is to buy enough rentals to replace and current paycheck and finance my lifestyle in the shortest possible time. Just in case, you're wondering why I invest in the first place.
There's so much experience and wisdom in this platform and if only 1 can provide a solid advice, it would also help anyone else who is wondering, I would be grateful and I would pay it forward.
Thank you in advance and have a great day!