• Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Challenges of hiring a cold caller VA

Jason Malabute
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Oct 28 2020, 07:54

One of my favorite Kobe Bryant business quotes I live by is “to only work and hire people who are obsessed with their craft and are obsessed with doing their job at a high level “.

I'm looking to hire a cold caller VA from the Philippines to cold call apartment owners in my market for me. I want them to work 5-6 hours per week. I'll pay them $5 an hour, an additional $8 for each "qualified" appointment they set me up with. Additionally I'll pay $500 bonus when we close on a 8-12 unit or $1000 if we close on a 12-20 unit.

I've contacted 5 candidates and interviewed 3 people for my cold caller VA position . I liked 2 people to schedule 2nd round interviews with ( I really really really liked one candidate). I told them to submit another selfie video by last night so we can schedule round 2 interviews this week. I'm kind of frustrated because nobody submitted their 2nd round interview selfie videos yet and it's passed the deadline I set . Would you follow up with the candidates or would you disqualify both of them for not following simple instructions? If you follow up and extend the deadline aren't you tolerating bad behavior?

Loading replies...