• Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Commercial Lending for Eco Resort in Puerto Rico

Katheline Alicea
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted May 25 2022, 12:27

Hello! I purchased 2 acres of land in Puerto Rico last year am currently working with a team of Architects and Engineers to develop a unique Eco Resort on the property. I have been able to acquire this property under my Company using a commercial mortgage loan and am looking for options to finance the development using commercial business credit. We have done extensive market research looking at tourist trends, local and national competition, forecasted travel revenue growth and have a very clear outlook of what the yearly revenue on this project will be once completed. We estimate the cost of this development will be between $300k-$350k. This includes pro services (Architects, Engineers), permitting, infrastructure, materials and labor. We will be marketing this space heavily throughout the building process to show the public how it comes together and create that excitement. Can anyone recommend quick funding options for this project, we would love to obtain a business line of credit to be able to fund as we go but were open to any options available so that we can hit the ground running. Any insight is highly appreciated!

Loading replies...