• Contractor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
Popped my Cherry! WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!

Adrian Lemus
  • Contractor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted Dec 22 2020, 18:15

I started off the year bad in March when I got let go from work due to COVID BUT everything happens for a reason! 

PERFECT TIMING!!!

It gave me enough time to learn to build Custom Homes before my permits got approved and finding a way to get the funds to do the build. I had a crashed course and went on my own as soon as I got my permits. What a learning process it was! BIGGEST CHALLENGE was FPL do to that I was building where the Transmission lines ran across in front of the lot and thanks to them I can be confident that my first custom home gave me every single challenge that I can get thrown at me but with my networking, my subs, and my GC I would have ant problem at me resolved in a couple of hours. I unofficially finished the Build in July which only took me 3 months to build but FPL held me back 7 months, now I can OFFICALY say that I am done by getting the CO today AND YES, the house has been under contract since August and tomorrow we are doing the closing. The house only lasted one week on the MLS after Construction was done, The FINISHED PRODUCT.

I cant thank enough my peers, investor, my GC, and my fiancé for believing in me. With that said I'm already starting on my next custom home and my goal is to finish it in two months from the day we break ground.

New Investors always welcomed!

Loading replies...