Skip to content
Land & New Construction

User Stats

Votes

Looking for an architect in Philadelphia

Posted Jul 12 2022, 07:25

Looking for a reliable architect that can design and get plans approved by the city of Philadelphia. Please let me know if anybody has an recommendations. Thanks! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 14 2022, 13:52

I've used https://www.massarchstudio.com twice and they have been great to work with. Highly recommend. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2022, 10:53
Quote from @Daniel Scannapieco:

Looking for a reliable architect that can design and get plans approved by the city of Philadelphia. Please let me know if anybody has an recommendations. Thanks! 

Hi Daniel.  I'm new to the forums so am just seeing your post.  I'm an architect just outside of Philadelphia.  Let me know if you have particular questions about things, or if you already found some.  I'd be glad to help any way I can.  Thanks!

Brian
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Steven Goldman
  • Lender
  • Pennsylvania
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Pennsylvania
Replied Sep 2 2022, 03:23
Quote from @Michael Lutes:

I've used https://www.massarchstudio.com twice and they have been great to work with. Highly recommend. 

Mike were they reasonably priced? 

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Kennedy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • PA, Philadelphia
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • PA, Philadelphia
Replied Sep 5 2022, 08:03

Hey there, 

Depends on the scale of the project but Jane Ellen is by far the most reasonably priced and does very good work. Both my clients and i use her on a regular basis. DM for more info! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 26 2022, 18:31

@Steven Goldman Compared to the 4 or so other architects I interviewed, they were very reasonably priced