• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Land for new construction

Tommy Cramblit
Pro Member
  • Architect
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 18 2022, 09:27

Looking for feedback on a off market cleared lot that has permits in place for a new construction project. Feel free to message me for more details.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Smith
Pro Member
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jul 18 2022, 11:59

@Tommy Cramblit I'm a builder, so I'm open to giving you feedback, but your post was extremely vague.  Perhaps you can provide much more information that doesn't give away the exact location of the lot.  For example, a build ready lot in NE Atlanta that is roughly 15,000 SF, approved for single family or duplex construction.

Are you looking for pricing feedback?  How to market?

If you need pricing feedback you would probably get a much better idea by looking at comparable sales/listings than making a post on BP...

User Stats

Votes
Tommy Cramblit
Pro Member
  • Architect
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Architect
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jul 19 2022, 08:03

@Mike 

@Mike Smith Thanks for the response. I don't know the lot size, but the permit approved plans are for a 3 story structure, single family home, about 1,500 sq ft. Comps for a home in this area sell for low 400 to mid 400's. I was given an estimate for 125-150k for the land and 175-225k for construction.

As a builder do those construction number make sense? It all comes down to the numbers at the end and how much profit would be possible.

I'm not in a position to do the deal myself but was open to meeting others that might be interested.

Thanks for the feedback.

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.