• Real Estate Investor
  • Union City, GA
Votes |
Preconstruction Investors

Marcia Brown
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Union City, GA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

Hello Everyone, I know the word is that this is not a good market to be building right now; however, I have a great opportunity where I am because of the build up for the incoming troops due to downsizing of military bases. There is approximately 70,000 troops coming into the area and I would like to get in on the craze.

I and my partner would like to build six homes on some property in a very nice subdivision near the base. The housing will be used as rental property and my also be lease options. We have already found a builder who will build the homes for $140K give or take and all the surveys have been completed. After construction prices for the property will be between $160K and $200K depending on square footage.

Please advise if anyone is interested in investing. We will be advertising the homes on the base as well as in the local papers of the closing bases to receive pre-approvals for rentals or buyers.

BTW, Walmart has built two new supercenters and renovated one Walmart into a supercenter that are all within 15 miles of eachother. So I am sure they are conscious of what is going on.

Thanks, Marcia

Loading replies...