• Professional
  • Mattapan, MA
Votes |
Developing Boston

Jabari P.
  • Professional
  • Mattapan, MA
Posted Jun 24 2015, 12:40

Hey there calling like minds for a little brainstorming. I'm an investor from Boston and I've been having trouble finding deals for fix and flips. I do notice I've been seeing alot of land for sale in Boston around Dorchester. The costs of multifamily homes in the area are quite high.

So! What I am trying to do is gather as much information as my brain can soak up on the process of Developing a house. I am I'm in network with quite a few architects and contractors. From my understanding I would need a blueprint. That blueprint would have to be approved by the city? Then digging the foundation and connecting pipes from the sewer? Then finally developing the frame and doing interior and exterior work? What is the process? Calling all developers and likeminded individuals in iMassachusetts to give me wisdom and to brainstorm. I know this is a very big procedure but I'm sure with proper planning and networking it can be worthwhile. I did just download the new construction diary here on biggerpockets so I'll be starting there.

Loading replies...