• Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Invest in the Midwest! My new motto...

Account Closed
  • Property Manager
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Jun 4 2022, 06:19

Hello! 

I'm a member of Bigger Pockets and tend to be more active in Las Vegas posts as that is where I've been personally investing for 11 years and I'm also a property manager there. I've recently gotten the urge to invest outside of the sunbelt due to crazy prices, institutional investors and pending water shortages. The great lakes around WI and Upper Peninsula of Michigan (hello Uppers!) are starting to become more and more intriguing to me with all that natural rainfall/snow! 

I'm originally from Milwaukee, WI and know Hales Corners well. I also graduated from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay so looking at opportunities in DePere, Ashwaubenon, Allouez, Howard areas or even Appleton near Lawrence University (my sister went to school there) or surrounding areas. I was also a pharmaceutical rep for Abbott Labs right out of school and know Escanaba, Marquette, Iron Mountain and Houghton/Hancock well.

To be honest Las Vegas has lost it's rental charm! Plus I just read this article and it really makes me think more seriously about water shortages in the sunbelt regions. So here I go on a new adventure...my new motto in "Invest in the Midwest".

I'm looking for a property manager that also does investment/real estate sales. If you fit this bill could you message/connect with me? I'm just starting my research so trying to narrow down which of the cities I listed above I want to seriously consider. 

TIA! 

-Heidi

Loading replies...