• Columbus, OH
Votes |
I'm Finally Moving! Looking to Network in Columbus, OH

Thomas O'Donnell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Jun 29 2022, 20:24

What's up everyone! 

I'm moving to Columbus, OH on July 22nd to start my REI journey via house-hacking! I am originally from California and have lived here my whole life. After realizing that I had been stuck in the rat race for a few years I decided enough was enough. I fell in love with the idea of using real estate to obtain financial freedom and build my future wealth. I have spent hundreds of hours listening to podcasts, reading books and trying to stay on top of market trends. It took some digging and many market changes but I finally settled on Columbus. I feel that there is great potential here and those that are overlooking Columbus might miss out in the future. Although some people have given me crap for wanting to leave California to invest in Columbus, I truly believe that I have found a future gem and am making the right choice. I'm very excited to make this move and purchase my first investment property. Currently, I'm looking for fellow investors/agents/property managers/lenders to connect with in the area. I would love to start building a network of like minds over there!

Loading replies...