Wichita, KS Investors

100 Replies

@Brett Danehey , this is a great idea, and I think your categorization by NW/SW/NE/SE is good.  Maybe also include City and Zip Code as columns in the sheet.  A property in Haysville for example would be SW, but could also be filtered on "Haysville" specifically.  I would recommend keeping all of the data in one sheet and using filters to narrow down.  We might  be able to plot on google maps once we have some data.  

Address  |  Area | City  |  Zip Code | Beds  | Baths  |  SQFT  |  Appraisal Date |  Appraised Value  |  Link to Appraisal

I have one appraisal to contribute.

@Caleb Brown Wichita is a good cash flow market. This is definitely not the appreciation market to buy now sell in few years to make a lot of cash. But steady cash flow and price to rent ratio works. I closed on a 8 unit property and working on closing another 8 unit as we speak. Minnesota is seeing lot of oos investors where the price to rent doesn’t work anymore. Since I lived in Wichita years ago I decided to give it a shot and so far it’s been good.

Hey Guys, I uploaded 1 to the N folder and 3 to the S folder. I placed them within dated folders so people don't have to search for what date the appraisals where done. Hope this helps and good idea! Dustin

Hey guys-if you can refer me to lawn service companies-who you use, are they good-that would be great. Closed on some properties in Wichita and needing to line it up. Property Management will charge $140 per month+$20 supervision fees. Think I should call around and find out if there is a lawn service local investors like to use.

Hey everyone, 

Just another Tuesday evening obsessing over real estate. Question, I'm rolling through listings, and of course I see a bunch of rehabs that are identical. Does anyone know who the flippers are in the area? I'd like to get some general insight on flipping in Wichita and possible partner. 

If anyone has any connects or names, I'd love to connect. 

Thanks

Originally posted by @Toby Khan :

Hey guys-if you can refer me to lawn service companies-who you use, are they good-that would be great. Closed on some properties in Wichita and needing to line it up. Property Management will charge $140 per month+$20 supervision fees. Think I should call around and find out if there is a lawn service local investors like to use.

A Cut Above lawn and landscape out of Andover is run by my partner Andrew. He's cheap, fair, and runs a good crew. 

Originally posted by @Brett Danehey :

Hey everyone, 

Just another Tuesday evening obsessing over real estate. Question, I'm rolling through listings, and of course I see a bunch of rehabs that are identical. Does anyone know who the flippers are in the area? I'd like to get some general insight on flipping in Wichita and possible partner. 

If anyone has any connects or names, I'd love to connect. 

Thanks

Brett, we do flips and rehabs and have several lenders in the area that specialize in ARV "style" loans. DM me if you want to chat.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you