Free Real Estate Photography & Videography

6 Replies

Hey BP family! 

Since I have never done any real estate photography or video work I'd like to offer my services FREE for a few serious inquiries around the greater Atlanta area. (I don't mind driving 50-60 miles if need be)

I have worked professionally with DLSR cameras and drones for over 2 years, and have the experience and confidence to create something beautiful that could bring value to others.

What I am looking to gain from this is as simple as being around others who are into REI as much as I am, building relationships, providing value to others and adding another avenue to my creative porfolio!
If you have a wild hair and want to give a 29 year old with camera experience a chance to get into the business he loves so much feel free to give me that chance. Worst case scenario everything looks terrible, you chose not to use the photos or videos and you didn't waste a dime! Maybe get a free head-shot for your new business card out of it?   

If you are an average of the 5 people you spend the most time around then I'm a "Operator at an Oil Re-refinery". However, I have a strong DESIRE to change that to say something more like "Real Estate Investor extraordinaire" Maybe not "extraordinaire" but Uncle G says to 10X so I'll 10X it!

Thanks in advance BP family!

Anthony Nardone

Hey Anthony!
I applaud your courage and ability to put yourself out there to start a new career in real estate photography.  It's an event of serendipity for me since just yesterday, I was researching an app called InsideMaps because I ran across a job ad in Houston for new photographers who wanted to learn this tool and provide their company with the photos. I'm trying to get into this niche as well so I'd like to steer you toward YouTube and this link of Dan Smigrod, WGAN-TV in Atlanta who seems to talk a lot about this field.
The app is pretty darn incredible and has variable uses not only in real estate photography so it might be worth your viewing and also check out other related videos on YouTube too.
Here's the link: I totally believe this is the future of real estate photography especially with the totality of what it offers - 3D tours, videos, floor plans etc.
Hope this helps! I'd love to hear how your progress goes so we can compare notes. 

Thanks @Jessie Cruz I'll be sure to check it out! I've done a fair amount of research on real estate photography and photography in general. I thought it would be a good idea to link my creative hobbies to my professional goals! Thanks for the app recommendation. I'll check out insidemaps ASAP! 

I know that's a problem with me too.  I was looking at the refurbished ones.  The website says it works "best" with the IPhone 12 Pro but it also works with any IPhone so I'm checking out the least expensive one to start out with.
My question to you would be how does one do this work without exposure to COVID?  Any ideas??

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you