• Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Great Real Estate Speaker Needed

Brandon Bruckman
  • Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Jan 19 2022, 10:44

Hello BiggerPockets - I'm looking for a great speaker for our May apartment association meeting.  We are looking for a speaker with deep experience in direct investment in real estate that can share best practices they used to grow their business.  Education focus please, not a sales pitch.  

We are in Milwaukee WI and would love someone to be in person.  

Thanks Brandon 

User Stats

Votes
Corina Eufinger
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oconomowoc, WI
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oconomowoc, WI
Replied Jan 19 2022, 16:48

I'd be open to speaking. I have a lot of experience in public speaking and I'm a 4th generation real estate investor. 

User Stats

Votes
Charles Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Jan 24 2022, 14:24

Boa tarde @Brandon Bruckman I hope all is well with you. I would be open to speaking with you about this great opportunity. I have a finance background, currently own and manage 15 units in Milwaukee, and an active real estate investor agent in Milwaukee. I am open to sharing more of my background with you to ensure I would be a great fit for your speaker engagement. I am also a member of the Southwest Wisconsin Apartment Association. I look forward to speaking with you about this amazing opportunity. 

Beleza,

Charles Anthony

User Stats

Votes
Bob E.
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Votes |
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Replied Jan 25 2022, 22:12

Check with @Marcus Auerbach he has a lot of great educational material on YouTube.