• Detroit, MI
Votes |
Greater Cleveland REIA Feedback

Cyle Harris
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Detroit, MI
Posted May 7 2022, 07:40

Good morning Cleveland BP Community, 

I'm looking for some general feedback on anyone whose attended or is/has been a member of the Greater Cleveland REIA group. It reminds me of the official REI group we have in Michigan and I enjoy the structure, learning opportunities, and vendor presence (title companies, lenders, etc.) at these functions so I will definitely look to attend some of the upcoming events.

Please let me know how your experience has been with this organization. 

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Misch
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied May 7 2022, 09:14
Quote from @Cyle Harris:

Good morning Cleveland BP Community, 

I'm looking for some general feedback on anyone whose attended or is/has been a member of the Greater Cleveland REIA group. It reminds me of the official REI group we have in Michigan and I enjoy the structure, learning opportunities, and vendor presence (title companies, lenders, etc.) at these functions so I will definitely look to attend some of the upcoming events.

Please let me know how your experience has been with this organization. 

Hey Cyle,

GCREIA is a great group. I was the membership director for GCREIA for several years. They have good speakers on different topics and have deal sessions as well where members can share deals they have available. If you need to introduce you to the leadership I would be more than happy. 

User Stats

Votes
Cyle Harris
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Detroit, MI
Replied May 9 2022, 15:36

@Nicholas Misch Thanks for the feedback. Their website looks great but it always helps to hear personal feedback from past/existing members regarding their experience. I plan on attending their next event so I may see some of their leadership there. Thank you for the offer. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes