Andrea Cepeda
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
LLC Skip Tracer - Need Recommendations PLEASE

Andrea Cepeda
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted May 18 2022, 07:53

Hey everyone,

I have a list of small multifamily properties in my desired area which I'm planning on mailing letters to. Many of them are LLC owned. I am having trouble finding their companies or business owner's MAILING address. The skip tracer I was using is Lead Sherpa, and although I've heard good great things about it, it didn't give me much information on the LLC owned properties.

Is there a better performing program/skip tracer for this? or maybe a process I should follow to find LLC owners? 

Thank you all.

User Stats

Votes
Jp Kilduff
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Replied May 26 2022, 04:05

Skip tracing LLCs is a double skip process. First, you need to look up the registered agent/owner and then skip trace that individual. Sometimes LLCs set up their company through a third part company and an agent from that company will be listed as the registered contact- which does you no good. Find a company that has flexible spending options that does this double-skip process without charging you extra. Let me know if you need more information or a referral code to a company that can do this for you.

User Stats

Votes
Andrea Cepeda
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied May 26 2022, 07:44
Quote from @Jp Kilduff:

Skip tracing LLCs is a double skip process. First, you need to look up the registered agent/owner and then skip trace that individual. Sometimes LLCs set up their company through a third part company and an agent from that company will be listed as the registered contact- which does you no good. Find a company that has flexible spending options that does this double-skip process without charging you extra. Let me know if you need more information or a referral code to a company that can do this for you.

Thank you so much!  The code would very helpful

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes