• Property Manager
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Real Estate Mentor in Atlanta

Ryan Brown
  • Property Manager
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jun 8 2022, 07:06

Hello! I am on the hunt for productive real estate meet up groups with other active investors and mentors in Atlanta. Please comment with information below. Thank you in advance! 

User Stats

Votes
Rick Baggenstoss
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Decatur, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Decatur, GA
Replied Jun 8 2022, 12:50

There are all kinds of meetings in Atlanta.  

-  Last Night - the GaREIA Small Commercial Group met with CEO of Bull Realty, Michael Bull

-  Saturday -- there's a meeting to view a rehab on a rental 

-  Every Wednesday - 30 or so full time / serious investors chat about landlording issues at Dealmakers

-  Vince Crane has a fun evening-time meetup, monthly, usually at Scofflaw.

-  There are some regional meetups like South Atlanta, Cobb County, W. Ga, Mountain area, Athens...

-  There are a few local Masterminds for experienced full-timers

-  Later this month, I'm hosting a midday meet up a high end rental in Decatur

-  Creative Financing group - reviewing deal scenarios using a financial calculator next week

I'm sure there are many more, some are part of REIAs (clubs that have regular meetings), agent-sponsored meetings, and non-affiliated stuff just for networking.  I think it's a great idea to go to as many as you can and see where your people are or topics of particular interest.

GaREIA Logo

User Stats

Votes
Niyi Adewole
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jun 17 2022, 14:28
Quote from @Ryan Brown:

Hello! I am on the hunt for productive real estate meet up groups with other active investors and mentors in Atlanta. Please comment with information below. Thank you in advance! 

Hi Ryan, 

I host a weekly FREE virtual Mastermind Group (Google "Ekabo Home"), and we would be happy to have you join when able. Feel free to PM me your contact, and i will forward the invite to you 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes