• Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Title company and RE attorney recommendations

Alexander Valletto
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jun 14 2022, 10:27

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for investor friendly RE attorneys and title companies in the Cleveland area? My next deal might involve seller financing and I would like to have people in place when it comes time to draw up a contract and close. I tried looking at posts from the past and they were all a few years old wanted something more up to date. Thanks!

Cleveland, Ohio

User Stats

Votes
Muhammad Amawi
  • Investor
  • Cleveland
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cleveland
Replied Jun 16 2022, 15:40

Hey Alexander,

I work with a great RE attorney and Title company. Let me know if you'd like some more info.

Lender Ohio (#2335749)

User Stats

Votes
James Wise
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Jun 21 2022, 05:38
Quote from @Alexander Valletto:

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for investor friendly RE attorneys and title companies in the Cleveland area? My next deal might involve seller financing and I would like to have people in place when it comes time to draw up a contract and close. I tried looking at posts from the past and they were all a few years old wanted something more up to date. Thanks!

Chicago Title & Ohio Real Title are the two largest title companies in the area. Both have treated me well in doing 1,000's of transactions over the years. Getting an owner financed mortgage and promissory note drawn up is actually a lot simpler than many think. Sometimes the title company's can have an attorney on staff draw one up or you simply hit up your own or the seller's attorney. It's a pretty simple, couple pages of docs. No biggie.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Salman
  • Lender
  • Ohio
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Ohio
Replied Jun 22 2022, 08:25

Hey, Alex!  I'll give you a call later today and refer you to my guy! Hope all is well!