General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Daniel D Ryan
Votes |
Port St Joe Florida Vacation Rentals

Daniel D Ryan
Posted Jun 20 2022, 09:25

I'm looking to discuss investment in a very strong vacation rental market.  I've got the experience in the building and property managing as well as a builder and lot.  I'm looking for capital.  I can lay out a very detailed plan for anyone who might be interested.  The projected return rates are hard to match.  Why I can achieve them is  I have the land and the contacts both of which are at a very high premium.

User Stats

Votes
Edwin Epperson
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jun 21 2022, 13:04

@Daniel D Ryan are you looking for JV capital or are you looking for a loan? Two different strategies. I am very familiar with the Panhandle and the Port St. Joe area, I have felt, is primed for a significant increase in market-ability due to the proximity to Tallahassee and Panama City beach. I would be at least interested in discussing your plans to see what your thoughts were on exit strategy as well as cash-flow/ equity participation.

User Stats

Votes
John Bryant
  • Investor
  • Panama City, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Panama City, FL
Replied Jun 22 2022, 04:49

Well put @Edwin Epperson. I wouldn't mind being a part of that conversation as well. We live here in Panama city and have invested heavily in the Panama City Beach area, but have heard Port St. Joe is up and coming. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
J. Mitchell Bernier
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Camilla, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Camilla, GA
Replied Jun 22 2022, 05:37

Yes PSJ is moving quite rapidly over the past two years. Windmark has a massive expansion that is going on currently with DR Horton and I know that alot of previous owners in PCB have now been priced out and are moving east towards to Mexico Beach and PSJ. 

User Stats

Votes
Edwin Epperson
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jun 22 2022, 06:01

@John Bryant if @Daniel D Ryan reaches out and we setup a call, I'll be sure to reach out to you so that you can be included.  Could be some interesting conversation.  And even if he does not reach out, if you thinking of expanding into that area, I'd be happy to have a conversation with you then.  Best wishes and much success

User Stats

Votes
Daniel D Ryan
Votes |
Replied Jun 22 2022, 06:11

As I mentioned I'm looking for capital to continue growing what I'm doing.  Fat hogs get slaughtered so spreading the risk is what I'm looking to do.  Exit strategy is a sale which should net 20% margin, or, in the case of a market adjustment, is to convert it to a vacation rental.  Vacation rentals generate 25% roi if self managed, which I have experience with.  I have the lot and the builder contact which is one of the most challenging aspects.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Shekell
Pro Member
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rochester, NY
Replied Sep 9 2022, 07:35

Daniel, I'd welcome an opportunity to chat. I'm a STR investor in the area and would like to hear what your strategy is and how we might be able to collaborate.

User Stats

Votes
Adam Cantrell
  • Investor
  • Panama City, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Panama City, FL
Replied Sep 20 2022, 12:17

@John Bryant @Edwin Epperson Hey fellas! I invest in those markets and I'd love to connect with y'all.