Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Rick Albert#2 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Birmingham Investors: Who wants a Free Cup of Coffee?

Rick Albert#2 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jul 9 2022, 18:26

Hello Investors,

I am looking to invest in Birmingham but wanted to speak with boots on the ground investors (not Realtors or lenders unless active investors). 

I am looking into 5-10 unit apartment buildings.

Because I value your time, I would like to offer a cup of coffee for where you would like while we discuss over Zoom. If there is something that I can assist with, I'm happy to see if I can. 

Feel free to comment below or send me a DM.

Thank you so much in advanced.

User Stats

Votes
Hunter Terryn
Pro Member
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Jul 22 2022, 12:42
Quote from @Rick Albert:

Hello Investors,

I am looking to invest in Birmingham but wanted to speak with boots on the ground investors (not Realtors or lenders unless active investors). 

Because I value your time, I would like to offer a cup of coffee for where you would like while we discuss over Zoom. If there is something that I can assist with, I'm happy to see if I can. 

Always down for a cup of Joe and investing talk! My wife and I are investors (2 rentals so far) and looking to grow the portfolio while we’re in Bham over the next 4 years. 

Feel free to DM me to set something up!
Evernest Logo

User Stats

Votes
Garret Chiaramonte
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Smithtown, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Smithtown, NY
Replied Aug 9 2022, 10:01
Quote from @Hunter Terryn:
Quote from @Rick Albert:

Hello Investors,

Always down for a cup of Joe and investing talk! My wife and I are investors (2 rentals so far) and looking to grow the portfolio while we’re in Bham over the next 4 years. 

Feel free to DM me to set something up!

Hunter,

Would you be interested in another cup of coffee to discuss Birmingham investing?!?!

I'm interested in expanding my rental portfolio to Birmingham and would love to talk and explore any opportunities mutually beneficial. Please let me if can be available one day. Thank You

-Garret

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.