• Real Estate Agent
  • Richmond VA
Votes |
Connecting with Land/Timberland Investors

James Gregg
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Richmond VA
Posted Jul 19 2022, 07:01

Hey everyone! My name is Trey Gregg. I am looking to connect with any land/ timberland investors in the Richmond area. I am looking to join any groups, learn, and connect with people with the same investment interests! 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Jul 19 2022, 07:26

@James Gregg

If you find any let me know as I am interested as well

User Stats

Votes
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Jul 19 2022, 08:28

@James Gregg You may want to check with your local real estate investment group. The leaders may know the key players in the area who are investing in land. 

Another option is to scout areas you want to buy and find any "For Sale" or "For Rent" signs on pieces of land. These may be local real estate investors in the area who are actually doing deals. You may want to strike up a conversation with them and network. 

Just a few ideas. Hope that helps! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Vaughn
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jul 24 2022, 11:21
Quote from @James Gregg:

Hey everyone! My name is Trey Gregg. I am looking to connect with any land/ timberland investors in the Richmond area. I am looking to join any groups, learn, and connect with people with the same investment interests! 

Hey! I’ve worked in the forest products industry for the last 5 years buying land & timber from private industrial landowners and family landowners. I now work in the forest carbon market & natural capital space while investing in small multifamily. I can connect you with some of my contacts that work in consulting and academic forestry. Send me a DM if you’d like me to connect you with them!

User Stats

Votes
Tanner Lewis
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 4 2022, 16:40

I have some contacts outside Danville, VA that farm timber and are always looking to buy especially if it is in the same area. Shoot me a DM if you are looking to connect!