• Rental Property Investor
  • Truckee, CA
Votes |
Wholesalers in Reno, Nevada?

Nidia Marcela Uselton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Truckee, CA
Posted Jul 19 2022, 16:10

Hello Everyone! I'm looking to network with contractors, wholesalers, realtors, investors in Reno, Nevada! 
Been an investor since a few years ago in PA, CA, and SLC.
Actively looking into doing a flip in Reno, Nevada Area. If you are in this area lets link up. I will love to bring value to you in your real estate goals as well. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 25 2022, 13:31
Hey Nidia. I recently started working in the Reno area as a wholesaler, I'm also soon to be licensed to sell real estate in California. I'd love to connect with you regarding your future plans for working in the area. I live in Truckee as well. let me know if you'd like to connect.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Charlie Lockwood
  • Reno NV (invest in Sparks, NV)
Votes |
Replied Aug 2 2022, 10:53

Hi Nidia, 

I live in Reno and have a rental in Sparks. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Unfortunately, I don't have a rec for a contractor. I'd recommend attending the RE Meetup that Alex leads (RE Meetup for wholesalers and flippers). Theres a ton of collective knowledge in the group and a ton of resources. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Bill Schrimpf
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno, NV
Replied Aug 3 2022, 10:56

@Charlie Lockwood  - Looks like you're somewhat new to the BP community and Reno/Sparks real estate investing.  Welcome!  

I'm not a wholesaler, but have helped other small-time investors (like me) in several on-market transactions.  If you're interested in talking about on-market deals (particularly now, with the market changing) I'd be happy to help out.  We also have in-house property managers (I noticed another post of yours.)  PM, call/text if you are interested in talking about the market in general.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 4 2022, 07:26
Quote from @Charlie Lockwood:

Hi Nidia, 

I live in Reno and have a rental in Sparks. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Unfortunately, I don't have a rec for a contractor. I'd recommend attending the RE Meetup that Alex leads (RE Meetup for wholesalers and flippers). Theres a ton of collective knowledge in the group and a ton of resources. 

Hi Charlie,

I also live in Reno, and am new to BP. Can you explain more about the meetup you were talking about? I'm currently building a network here in Northern Nevada (I'm from southern Nevada), and would love to meet a local RE group.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Charlie Lockwood
Votes |
Replied Dec 5 2022, 11:12

@Nathan Weber the link to the next meetup is here: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-... 

Reno Real Estate Investors is the name of the meetup and Alex is the host. He and his partner run Reno Area Homebuyers. Very nice guy, he's been running the meetup for 3+ years. I'd recommend it. The next one is Wed Dec 28th 6pm at the Bosma Business Center. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 9 2023, 14:59

So glad to see and meet other investors on this site. I live in Reno too. I'm looking mostly to increase my portfolio in real estate. I'm a health care professional and both with my husband we would like to increase our investment. Hope to connect and work with other investors. Thank you Charlie for the info for REI meetings, so helpful.

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Pollock
Pro Member
  • Truckee, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Truckee, CA
Replied Mar 19 2023, 18:02

Hey Nidia,

I'm in the same boat, live in Truckee and actively looking to invest/potentially house hack again or make another STR happen either in Truckee or Reno. Let's link up! Would love to more actively meet and bring value to local investors in the area however I can.