• Rental Property Investor
  • Truckee, CA
Votes |
Wholesalers in Reno, Nevada?

Nidia Marcela Uselton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Truckee, CA
Posted Jul 19 2022, 16:10

Hello Everyone! I'm looking to network with contractors, wholesalers, realtors, investors in Reno, Nevada! 
Been an investor since a few years ago in PA, CA, and SLC.
Actively looking into doing a flip in Reno, Nevada Area. If you are in this area lets link up. I will love to bring value to you in your real estate goals as well. Thank you!

Reno, Nevada

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 25 2022, 13:31
Hey Nidia. I recently started working in the Reno area as a wholesaler, I'm also soon to be licensed to sell real estate in California. I'd love to connect with you regarding your future plans for working in the area. I live in Truckee as well. let me know if you'd like to connect.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Charlie Lockwood
  • Reno NV (invest in Sparks, NV)
Votes |
  • Reno NV (invest in Sparks, NV)
Replied Aug 2 2022, 10:53

Hi Nidia, 

I live in Reno and have a rental in Sparks. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Unfortunately, I don't have a rec for a contractor. I'd recommend attending the RE Meetup that Alex leads (RE Meetup for wholesalers and flippers). Theres a ton of collective knowledge in the group and a ton of resources. 

User Stats

Votes
Bill Schrimpf
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Reno, NV
Replied Aug 3 2022, 10:56

@Charlie Lockwood  - Looks like you're somewhat new to the BP community and Reno/Sparks real estate investing.  Welcome!  

I'm not a wholesaler, but have helped other small-time investors (like me) in several on-market transactions.  If you're interested in talking about on-market deals (particularly now, with the market changing) I'd be happy to help out.  We also have in-house property managers (I noticed another post of yours.)  PM, call/text if you are interested in talking about the market in general.

Real Estate Agent Nevada (#S.179748)