Votes
Kris Eubanks
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Real estate Or Investing books?

Kris Eubanks
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Jul 26 2022, 14:53

Whats a book everyone should read just getting into real estate or investing?? Drop suggestions!

User Stats

Votes
J Zev J.
  • CPA
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • CPA
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Jul 26 2022, 15:42

@Kris Eubanks - it kind of depends on what you're interested in doing in real estate. If you need an intro, then How to Invest in Real Estate by Joshua Dorkin and Brandon Turner. If you're looking for something specific, like house hacking, or a realtor-related book, you can search the BiggerPockets store for the particular strategy you're interested in. If you want a general investing book, I recommend The Most Important Thing by Howard Marks, and if you're looking for a good business book, I recommend E-Myth by Michael Gerber. I hope this helps.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Jul 26 2022, 15:43

@Kris Eubanks

Read ones which are for college textbook classes if you really want to learn. Most books written by investors is all fluff with no actionable steps

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kris Eubanks
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Nashville, TN
Replied Jul 26 2022, 15:45
Quote from @J Zev J.:

@Kris Eubanks - it kind of depends on what you're interested in doing in real estate. If you need an intro, then How to Invest in Real Estate by Joshua Dorkin and Brandon Turner. If you're looking for something specific, like house hacking, or a realtor-related book, you can search the BiggerPockets store for the particular strategy you're interested in. If you want a general investing book, I recommend The Most Important Thing by Howard Marks, and if you're looking for a good business book, I recommend E-Myth by Michael Gerber. I hope this helps.

Helps a bunch! I will definitely be checking these out