User Stats

Votes
Mopaz Salman
Votes |
Real estate investment Fix Flip

Mopaz Salman
Posted Jul 31 2022, 04:24

Hey everyone,

my name is Mopaz i am an israeli investor that invests in the past on a few countries over the world and now i start my way in Rochester NY, my investment is over fix and flip. The budget that I prepared to invest in the beginning is up to $100,000 including everything. I happy to hear your opinion in tihs subject and if it is possible, in addition what the neigbrhood that you recommend to me to start. :]

User Stats

Votes
Sidney Duquette
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Replied Jul 31 2022, 07:44

Hey Mopaz,

Happy to hear you're investing in Rochester. I am also an investor in Rochester, NY and am currently house hacking a duplex in the city. I would suggest you start looking in the 19th ward as there are many places available there and in the price range to do a BRRRR. I am currently trying to find a BRRRR to do a short term rental (e.g. Airbnb or VRBO) with in that area. I would also look in the South Wedge if I were you. The zip codes are 14611 and 14620. Hope this helps and if you're interested in partnering for a joint venture, please reach out!

User Stats

Votes
Preston Garcia
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
  • Rochester, NY
Replied Jul 31 2022, 08:27

Yes it is possible! I actually just talked to my client from Israel about the same thing. I’d love to help you out as well!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Martin Grizzanti
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Replied Aug 10 2022, 05:31

Hey @Sidney Duquette @Mopaz Salman I invest full time in Rochester.  We also have meet ups we do monthly..feel free to reach out 

User Stats

Votes
Martin Grizzanti
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Replied Aug 10 2022, 05:32

@Preston Garcia didnt mean to leave you out lol