• Investor
  • Arizona
Votes |
Looking for Networking and Meetups in Tucson

Ramiro Scavo
  • Investor
  • Arizona
Posted Aug 4 2022, 19:08

Hi! Anyone in the Tucson area looking to network with a local Investor? Hope to meet soon! Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Cade Olof
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tucson, AZ
Replied Aug 6 2022, 17:49

Hey @Ramiro Scavo!!! I'm the host of the REV Multifamily Meetup here in Tucson! I'm also one of the founders for the Next Gen Referral Network here in Tucson! Send me a personal message and I'd love to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Swengel
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tucson, AZ
Replied Aug 8 2022, 01:13
Quote from @Ramiro Scavo:

Hi! Anyone in the Tucson area looking to network with a local Investor? Hope to meet soon! Thank you!

Hey Ramiro, I attend Cade’s meetup every month and it’s excellent. Definitely check it out! I also host a meetup/hangout around once a month so shoot me a Dm and let’s get you plugged in with the young Tucson investors here. We have some great people doing awesome things with their investing in Tucson. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris Webb
  • Investor
  • Central Virginia
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Central Virginia
Replied Aug 8 2022, 08:47

I lived in Tucson for several years and worked with a great lender at Fairway Lending. Bill A is my go to Hard Money lender and Steve Lemmons is my traditional lender; for any agents looking to close a deal that cannot close with another lender - contact Steve and see what he can do. He is the lender of last resort for all of Tucson. Good luck to all! 

User Stats

Votes
Eric Harding
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Tucson, AZ
Replied Aug 8 2022, 15:06

Hey @Ramiro Scavo always looking for more connections. Haven't had tiime to get to @Cade Olof meetup but I'll make it one of these days!

User Stats

Votes
Ramiro Scavo
  • Investor
  • Arizona
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Arizona
Replied Aug 8 2022, 17:34
Quote from @Chris Webb:

I lived in Tucson for several years and worked with a great lender at Fairway Lending. Bill A is my go to Hard Money lender and Steve Lemmons is my traditional lender; for any agents looking to close a deal that cannot close with another lender - contact Steve and see what he can do. He is the lender of last resort for all of Tucson. Good luck to all! 

Thank you Chris, I will give them a ring to make an introduction!