General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Maranda Tucker
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
YOUR Favorite area of Charlotte to invest and why?

Maranda Tucker
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Aug 11 2022, 07:52

We love the queen city! Right now, we are experimenting with a STR on Lake Norman and LTRs in Gaston County and up in the Huntersville area as well.

What are your favorite areas of Charlotte to invest in and why?? Or, if your portfolio is not here YET, where are you looking to invest?

User Stats

Votes
Jack Delligatti
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 11 2022, 09:32

Hey Maranda! We are seeing a lot of interest from our investors in the Gaston County area as well. Location and affordability make it a very attractive market for people who are looking for options outside of Charlotte. Glad to see you are getting your hands on some investments in the area! 

User Stats

Votes
Evans Wright
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 11 2022, 12:40

I am looking at and analyzing a lot of properties in the 28205 zip of Charlotte especially for STR potential. Also 28203.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Maranda Tucker
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 12 2022, 07:49
Quote from @Evans Wright:

I am looking at and analyzing a lot of properties in the 28205 zip of Charlotte especially for STR potential. Also 28203.

Interesting! So like, NoDa and Dilworth? For STRs? 

User Stats

Votes
Evans Wright
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 12 2022, 08:14
Quote from @Maranda Tucker:
Quote from @Evans Wright:

Interesting! So like, NoDa and Dilworth? For STRs? 

I am looking for deals in those areas but even heading southeast from NODA since it has become very pricey.  I also really like the potential in South End and surrounding area.  I believe we are going to see a big upside in value for those areas.  

User Stats

Votes
Justin Long
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Aug 26 2022, 08:10

I'm currently invested in 2 LTRs in Gaston County, particularly Belmont.  I live in Gaston County, and the growth projections are very high over the next 20 years.  People are moving out this way as Charlotte becomes more densely populated and expensive.  East Gaston County is close to CLT/airport/interstate/soon-to-be light rail/river/lakes.  In other words, a lot haha.  I've seen a lot of movement in business development in Gaston County as well.