Cole McKeon
  • Newport Beach, CA
Votes |
North Kansas City Investing

Cole McKeon
  • Newport Beach, CA
Posted Sep 18 2022, 09:38

Hello All,

I am looking to invest in NKC and would love to hear other real estate investors experience in NKC. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 18 2022, 15:34

Hello 

I live in the San Diego area. Im originally from Kansas. Most of my family lives in and around and the KC area. So I have been studying and focusing on the KC market because I'm new to REI. KC has some super great areas and bad ones too. Kansas side is more expensive but has better schools and the people are more conservative. The Missouri side has more bad neighborhoods, But they also have all the up and coming areas too. The Missouri side has most of the big attractions in the KC area. The appreciation is on the low and slow side but definitely grows. Cashflow is getting harder to find but definitely doable. If you need help with anything or want more information DM me and let's talk! Good luck.

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Brown
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Blue Springs
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Blue Springs
Replied Sep 19 2022, 07:04

North KC is a nice area. Are you looking for rent ready properties? Happy to help

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Amanda Lizana
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Sep 19 2022, 13:42

North Kansas City is a good place to invest. Pricing is affordable and rentals go SUPER fast in that area. Message me if you have any questions!

User Stats

Votes
Jason Gillock
  • New to Real Estate
  • Kansas City Missouri
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Kansas City Missouri
Replied Sep 19 2022, 15:11

When searching, make sure you don't just type North Kansas City. As that will restrict just to the city of North KC. 

The Northland is much larger than just North KC.

I can help if you're looking for rehab properties or other investment properties where you can add value. 

User Stats

Votes
Amanda Lizana
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Sep 19 2022, 17:56
Quote from @Jason Gillock:

When searching, make sure you don't just type North Kansas City. As that will restrict just to the city of North KC. 

I can help if you're looking for rehab properties or other investment properties where you can add value. 

User Stats

Votes
Amanda Lizana
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Sep 19 2022, 17:57
Quote from @Amanda Lizana:
Quote from @Jason Gillock:

User Stats

Votes
Amanda Lizana
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Sep 19 2022, 17:58

Very true. There are many zip codes north of the river. An agent can help you locate those areas.

User Stats

Votes
Mike D'Arrigo
Pro Member
  • Turn key provider
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Turn key provider
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Sep 20 2022, 19:48

@Cole McKeon this is a great area, particularly around Gladstone and Liberty. The Ford Assembly Plant which is Fords largest assembly plant, is located in nearby Claycomo.