Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
A little mindset motivation for today :)

Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Posted Nov 17 2022, 09:49

We as humans are fully capable of changing our family’s futures for generations…

The first step that you need to overcome is believing in your mind that you are able to do it and FEELING IT. It can be very difficult to visualize sometimes and believe you can especially from most of society grooming you that you “can’t” or “come back to reality” or “let’s get back to work” for years and years…

The power of the mind is a paramount tool to our individual success and everyone is likely always thinking too small for what we are ACTUALLY capable of…

A very large impact way to really be able to open your mind and grow at a much more accelerated rate is to be around the folks that are always doing these things, and have already achieved what you want to achieve. Find the people in your town/city that would be open to having a chat with you (most people are!) and listen to their story. Join those tight knit mastermind groups where people are constantly growing together to achieve a large common goal, let people know what you are doing and what you want to do.

Be present, and be around the people that will help you change your life. You will do the same thing, and everyone will grow together!

#lowell #worcester #boston #leominster #fitchburg #gardner 

User Stats

Votes
Bjorn Ahlblad
Pro Member
#5 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Shelton, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
#5 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Shelton, WA
Replied Nov 17 2022, 11:26

@Kyle Curtin Excellent bit of motivation and guidance, Kyle. What helped me was having 'mentors' along the way. For me, they were never formalized 'mentors' but rather individuals who guided me and taught me the ropes. Whether or not they saw themselves as 'mentors' I have no idea.