General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Donald Bastien
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Mentor

Donald Bastien
Posted Nov 23 2022, 02:52

Hello, I am looking to work with and learn from a REI mentor. I am not looking for free game or an easy way to the top but more so someone that can provide me with guidance 1on1 as I do my due diligence in learning and applying REI. I want to give 110% and earn everything I apply myself in. Please PM me if you could be of any assistance. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Grabau
  • Realtor
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Longmont, CO
Replied Nov 23 2022, 07:56

Donald for yourself, and anyone else who is looking in the mentor forum, the reason this post doesn't have any responses is because we could use a specific skill set you can offer in exchange for mentorship. If this post said "I will help with your social media if you will mentor me" I bet you would have agents and investors from all over the place reaching out, because I do not have time to maximize my social media, but it is incredible tool to get seller, buyer, and investor leads through. 

I am not sure what that skill set is for you or anyone else reading this, but I am confident you have something to offer, and if we know what it is, we can start that conversation. 

User Stats

Votes
Wale Lawal
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Replied Nov 28 2022, 16:43

@Donald Bastien

Many real estate investors hope to accomplish several different goals in their careers. That said, the perfect real estate investing mentor must be familiar with the strategies you hope to execute. If you want to find a good real estate mentor that can take your career to the next level, there are several steps you must take:

1. Identify What It Is You Hope To Accomplish
  2. Assess Your Mentor’s Accomplishments
  3. Determine Your Risk Tolerance
  4. Establish Respect
  5. Identify Your Mutual Goals

Read this article for more information https://www.fortunebuilders.co...

All the best!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes