• San Jose, CA
Votes |
Partnership/networking in Silicon Valley

Jacob Muniz
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Dec 29 2022, 12:47

To the BP community in Silicon Valley,

I am looking for like-minded individuals to network and possibly partner with in my community! I was born and raised in San Jose, CA and now live and work in Santa Clara. I recently completed my first investment property purchase in Akron, OH, and am saving up to continue investing.

I have created a team in Northeast OH (Akron/Cleveland area) that gives me a lot of confidence to continue making good investments, so I would like to be able to bring them more business. If you would like to network or discuss a possible partnership please feel free to respond on this post or reach out privately. Happy holidays!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 7 2023, 15:18

Hi Jacob,

I’m an investor about an hour south of sj. I’m in the Monterey County and investing locally. I’d love to network with you. Best wishes in your journey.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Lempiainen
  • Investor
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Replied Jan 18 2023, 23:42

Hi Jacob, 
Congrats on the property in OH. I hope you had a nice holiday season despite the weather we're having! 

I am in the San Jose area and am interested in networking with you as well. 

I might not have a property of my own yet but it'd be great to meet with someone like-minded in the bay area and start making connections. 

I'll reach out directly as well.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Katen
  • Realtor
  • Bay Area
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Bay Area
Replied Jan 19 2023, 07:36

Hi all,

I would love to get together and network. I do not have any rental property under my belt yet, but have been educating myself on the process and would love a group to bounce ideas back and forth with.

User Stats

Votes
Jenny Lara
  • Realtor
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Jan 24 2023, 16:52

Hi Jacob!

Congrats on your first investment property! I love the motivation! 

I am also in NorCal! Let me know if you'd be interested in real estate meetups or events in the area. Where you can learn more about investing in California and meet other investors. I can let you know about future events.
I'm currently househacking in Manteca (Central Valley) and I am a Bay Area realtor with the David Greene Team! 

I'd love to connect and help in any way I can :) 

- Jenny

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 24 2023, 17:10

Hey Jacob,

Awesome, I'm local in Oakland. I'm a landlord here and I do financing for real estate investors. Our company's looking to create some strategic partnerships with realtors in OH and help Bay Area investors with getting into OH and Midwest markets. Let's definitely connect. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 24 2023, 22:23
Quote from @Tyler Katen:

Hi all,

I would love to get together and network. I do not have any rental property under my belt yet, but have been educating myself on the process and would love a group to bounce ideas back and forth with.

I’m in your same position. Meetups are a great place to start! Or you can post to RE pages on facebook, I like Real Estate Rookies. 

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Lempiainen
  • Investor
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • SF Bay Area, CA
Replied Jan 25 2023, 00:12
Quote from @Danielle Layne:
Quote from @Tyler Katen:

Hi all,

I’m in your same position. Meetups are a great place to start! Or you can post to RE pages on facebook, I like Real Estate Rookies. 

Hi all, I set up a discord server if you'd be interested in joining that? It'd be like giving your phone number.. without giving your phone number or facebook from the get go. 

Feel free to dm me and I can help you set up an account(its free) and invite you to the server. 

User Stats

Votes
Travis Loiacono
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 30 2023, 18:56

Hi all, I'm also based in San Jose I have a 2 bed 1 bath condo and I'm currently in the process of house hacking and renting the second room, I'm interested in networking with more people that are like minded, also since you guys are mentioning meet ups I'm going to the one in Mountain View at Sport's Page on 2/9 from 5-7pm if anyone is interested in going to that

User Stats

Votes
Alana George
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Jan 30 2023, 22:44
Quote from @Travis Loiacono:

Hi all, I'm also based in San Jose I have a 2 bed 1 bath condo and I'm currently in the process of house hacking and renting the second room, I'm interested in networking with more people that are like minded, also since you guys are mentioning meet ups I'm going to the one in Mountain View at Sport's Page on 2/9 from 5-7pm if anyone is interested in going to that

See you there Travis!

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Muniz
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Jan 31 2023, 05:08
Quote from @Travis Loiacono:

Thanks for sharing this Travis, I will be there as well! Nice to meet you

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 1 2023, 12:23

Hi Jacob,

Congratulations on your first investment in OH. I recently moved to Fremont from South Central OH (Chillicothe). I am new to BP and the real estate world, and interested in meeting with like-minded people for networking and to explore more investment opportunities in the Bay area. 

Hi Travis,

Thanks for the information about meet up, will see you all at Sport's page on 02/09.