Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
George Red
Votes |
Kansas City Investor Virtual Get Together (Trying to coordinate/create)

George Red
Posted Jan 21 2023, 20:20

Hey all, I've been buying investment properties in KC metro for about the past year and so far I've picked up some duplexes and a SFR. I live in CA (San Francisco Bay Area) and have visited KC and connected with an agent that I work well with. I watch the threads here and see there are active members taking action in the market... thinking there is an opportunity to :

* Meet other investors, swap information on what people are up to/working on.

* Get "boots on the ground insight" from other investors.

* Meet other investors that may have similar interest and may be open to taking down deals/properties as partners.

If nothing else it will be a value add to connect with other investors and share learnings and insight. I'm finding that with properties staying on the market longer, I'm putting in aggressive offers and getting traction... partnering with others to take down properties while there is more buyer leverage would be amazing given the landscape.

Please respond here or message me if you're interested, I'd really like to get something on the books. Looking forward to connecting.

User Stats

Votes
J. Kamal Fulghem
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Mar 2 2023, 14:57

Im local to the KC area if anyone need boots on the ground or just some insight on the area let me know!!

User Stats

Votes
J. Kamal Fulghem
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Mar 2 2023, 14:59
Quote from @Jarred Bowman:

I'm definitely interested in this.  I'm attracted to this market and also remote, living in Oregon. 

If you need help i am local to the KC area! Are you looking to buy any properties in the near future?
PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
J. Kamal Fulghem
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Mar 2 2023, 15:03
Quote from @David Nutakor:

Good idea, George. I have a few properties in the KCMO area and would like to meet other investors in the KC area. Please keep me posted on the proposed virtual meeting.

I am local to KC if you need any boots on the ground or someone to send you deals!!

User Stats

Votes
George Red
Votes |
Replied Mar 2 2023, 22:33

Hey all, just sent out the meeting information via email for 3/11 at 9AM. If you wanted to join but hadn't sent me your email yet please do so and I'll send it your way as well. Happy Thursday and I hope everyone is having a great week.

- George

User Stats

Votes
George Red
Votes |
Replied Mar 10 2023, 09:18
Hey all, a reminder that the virtual get together is scheduled for tomorrow morning. If you invest in the KC MO area or are interested in doing so, DM me so I can extend the invite. Looking forward to connecting.

- George