Votes
Branden Jordan
  • Investor
Votes |
Cocoa, FL rental opportunity...

Branden Jordan
  • Investor
Posted Apr 4 2023, 19:13

I am looking for professional advice in the area. I am not a member of the Realtor Organization that I have a property under contract. We have listed a home for what we thought the house would sell for, but this market is telling us otherwise. This would not sit on the market if the house was in Pinellas County, but obviously things are much different in Space Coast.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 4 2023, 20:18

You’ll probably need to provide more details to get any help. Even within cocoa there’s a pretty decent variance in what prices will be.

User Stats

Votes
Branden Jordan
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Apr 4 2023, 22:58
Quote from @Josh Shaughnessy:

You’ll probably need to provide more details to get any help. Even within cocoa there’s a pretty decent variance in what prices will be.

I understand that prices vary depending on area. I was just wondering if there was a way to contact other investors privately on here. I am new to BP.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brett Johnson
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Merritt Island, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Merritt Island, FL
Replied Apr 5 2023, 02:52

@Branden Jordan - Happy to chat about your issue in Cocoa. I'm a local space coast investor. PM me if you'd like to discuss

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Boyd
  • Realtor
  • Melbourne, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Melbourne, FL
Replied May 25 2023, 14:12

@Branden Jordan Also, happy to help give a second opinion! I work with properties in Cocoa all the time and I love running numbers (Engineer in my past life). Let me know man!