• New to Real Estate
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
BUSY Real Estate Investors I Will Work For Free

Jared Dewey
  • New to Real Estate
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted May 30 2023, 17:05

Hello, my name is Jared. I'm 17 years old and extremely passionate about going down the path of becoming a real estate investor. I have a knack for entrepreneurship and need a way to get in to this industry at a young age, that's exactly why I'm willing to work for basically nothing. I will work for you finding the deals, calling cold leads, door knocking, driving for dollars, etc. hell I'll even walk your dog I guess? Well, probably not that. But you get the point I am willing to do anything you'd like me to do. What's the catch? Obviously I have a bit of a knowledge and experience gap, so in return you help me through the process sort of mentor me through things I can't figure out and I use your processes. I do have some business knowledge and experience like cold calling, cold email/dm, overall sales, web design, social media marketing/management. As far as real estate knowledge I am pretty inexperienced but I have a pretty good grasps on all of the main ideas thanks to some Bigger Pockets books and podcasts.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 2 2023, 18:28

Glad to see someone so motivated at a young age, I wish you the best of luck and feel free to PM any questions you may have another book I recommend is Investing in Real Estate with No and low money down by Brandon Turner here is a link to the book.

https://store.biggerpockets.co...