Real Estate Investing

2 Replies

What type of real estate investing is popular in the Atlanta metro areas? I'm trying to figure out what kind is most common as far as buy-fix-flip or buy-fix-rent, and what kind of price points are most desirable to those who invest in the area. I was also wondering what are some of the difficulties that come along with investing out here. 

Hey Jimmy

I am in the process of moving to Atlanta.  From what i hear from some of the investors i have talked to.  Wholesaling is pretty popular there

also, fix and flips.   There are great deals to be had, but you have to know your areas

30310 is the West End area.   There are many investors who stay away from there, but I know some who love it because of the cheap property.    I have seen some buy and rent these out because of the cheap housing price

30314 is an area i have seen alot of activity in as well.    

Ultimately you have to ask yourself where you want to begin.   The best place to start is where you are at now.   Bigger Pockets is great.   Wholesaling and finding "Real" cash buyers who you can assign your deals to is the key.   Trust is important.  

Note:   there are several crooked investors in the area as well that i have come across.   Beware.    

In real estate, if you truly understand it there really is no competition.   Some markets are bigger than others, some are smaller but there are and will always be plenty of deals to go around.  

Welcome to Bigger Pockets

Medium bannerfans 19631991  1 Gerald Harris, Vacant Land 54 | [email protected] | 704‑996‑6472 | http://land54.com

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you