Curious about investing in SFH in Clayton County, GA

6 Replies

Hi All,

I'm want to purpose townhouses in Clayton County, GA -- specifically Riverdale.  I need information about that area.  Any suggestions on how to start this process?   Thanks!

I would stay away from Clayton County.  Have you seen this post? Things have not been going well there.

Heather -- I appreciate you directing me to the post.  I noticed that prices in the Riverdale section and that peaked my curiosity.

I'm interested in purchasing properties in the $50K - $90K range.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

@Paul Cole  

I did very good in Henry county.. can refer you to a great PM .. start with the PM then work backwards they will steer you in the right direction.

Medium ksqoekox 400x400Jay Hinrichs, TurnKey-Reviews.com | Podcast Guest on Show #222

@Paul Cole  - I'm sticking to the city of Atlanta because I live here and like Atlanta's Section 8 program. If you're investing out of town, however, I would take Jay up on his offer to connect you with a good property manager in Henry County.

Yes good luck Paul. It's cheap but for a reason. Just remember and ask yourself the WHY?

If you can accept the reason when you find out then possibly move forward.

I don't care how cheap something is if it's in a bad or downswing area I do not invest.

Medium allworldrealtyJoel Owens, All World Realty | [email protected] | 678‑779‑2798 | http://www.AWcommercial.com | Podcast Guest on Show #47

Jay Hinrichs

Can you provide the contact info for the PM?  Thanks.

@Joel Owens -- appreciated your feedback.  Thanks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you