Forming REI Mastermind in Denver Metro

7 Replies

All,

It has been a while since I posted on the forums, glad to be back. I would like to form an REI Mastermind Group in Denver Metro.

Looking for up to 5 people to help form an REI focused mastermind that meets bi-weekly in the beginning and will move to monthly later.

The purpose of the group is to keep each other accountable, form short and long term goals, Mission Statements, and weekly/biweekly targets that we commit to, track, and report back as the meetings go. 

This will be my 3rd Mastermind that I am helping to form. My experience is the Mastermind works for people that are committed to making them work. They want to grow, and they want to help others grow. This is not a leads group or selling anything, this is about transforming our businesses, brain storming ideas, and having breakthroughs. We share responsibility in chairing the meetings after forming a credo for the group that we read at the beginning of each meeting to remind us of our purpose.

It doesn't matter where you are in your investing, this is about forming tangible targets and goals to transform our business.

Who is ready?!?!?!?!

Regards,

Bryan

@Bryan H.  I've never been involved with a Mastermind group but I'm definitely in growth mode and am a firm believer in setting actionable goals and accountability. Let's make it happen.

Medium team zen logo vMicki M., 33 Zen Lane | [email protected] | http://www.33zenlane.com | CO Agent # 100037721, NM Agent # 19441

Outstanding Micki! Time to kick it up to a higher gear, I love it!

@Bryan H.   I would like to join as well. I also have not ever done this before but I think it's something I need in my business right now

Medium rre 1to1 small sizeBill S., Reliant Real Estate, Inc. | 720 207‑8190

@Bryan H. - I'm interested as well. Great idea

This post has been removed.

Excellent! I will reach out later today to coordinate

@Bryan H.  I might be interested also.  Shoot me a message and let me know what you're thinking.

Medium blue oak tree hiAdrian Tilley, Live Oak Properties | [email protected] | 720‑943‑4403

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you