Has anybody used an ad. scheme like this?

1 Reply

I was reading the Wall Street Journal the other day and I came across an intresting article about these pixel sites on the internet that offer to put your advertisement on a page in order to increase you're traffic. So I thought I would give it a shot. First I went on about how to find the best way to do this. the article in the paper mentioned a few sites www.milliondollarhomepage.com and a few others. I however, did a little bit more digging and found one that was more geared to realtors www.arizonahomepixels.com and bought a small ad for 30 dollars on there website to drive traffic to my own personal company website. I hope this works out. Just sharing my thoughts wanted to see if anybody else is doing it this way.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here