hey guys, I am new to this forum and needed some advice. My goal is to purchase wholesale properties/find motivated/distressed sellers and either buy and hold or flip, or both.
I am trying to compile a mailing and calling list but seem to be a bit confused on where to start. I have purchased a membership to rebogateway and I am trying to utilize it as a source for creating a mailing list to go out to pre foreclosure owners. Some questions I hve:
1) On some of these list building websites, what does a "farm" mean.
2) On the rebogateway website, I noticed that it states that you can find NOD properties by searching through "record date" or "insert date"....what exactly is the difference?
3) rebogateway again- It provides be dates that I can search NOD by "from" and "to" ...I understand this simply means that I can search through their records to find various dates when a home owner received their lis pendent notice, but is there any advantage to going further back? For example: from 01/8/12 to 02/5/15 versus from 01/7/14 to 04/14/ 15 for example.
4) I am assuming rebogateway is only for direct mailing because no phone #s exist on the database it seems?
5) Can anyone recommend a good source to find a CALLING list twhich can be utilized to reach Pre foreclosure owners or out of state/absentee owners?
Ideally I would like to making between 200-300 calls on a daily basis but I just need some guidance on where to find/build this list from?
Thank you very much for any answers and apologize for my lack of knowledge in the space as I am trying to gain as much experience and guidance in the beginning right now.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!