• Homeowner
  • Parlin, NJ
Votes |
Looking to Join Forces Buy/Rehab/Rent in South Central New Jersey

Madan Anand
  • Homeowner
  • Parlin, NJ
Posted Sep 3 2015, 11:02

I identified few Single Family Homes in Middlesex County in NJ  Which need work. Some need Total Rehab, Few need TLC and some in the middle.  This location is near to New York by Train/Bus. Good Schools and nice clean safe neighborhood. No Crimes, A Unique one of a kind mall is under construction in the Area which will further escalate  the value of Real Estate of the area in near future. One can verify the rents in the area. 

I have a Handyman who can be associated to do the work with additional help. I can't do Rehab with my own hands but know the "Know How". Well Familiar with Local Home Depot like back of my palm where they stock different construction material, In addition to above know a Retired ZONE Officer from local town who can identify the requirements of Local ordinance of Towns in order to get the property approved for dwelling. Looking for serious experienced investor/associates/partner/joint venture who know the Real Estate well. Time is running out to make money is now before prices escalates further. Thanks.

Loading replies...