South Bend Investors

12 Replies

Hey BP,

I am wondering if any of you out there are active buy and hold investors in the South Bend Indiana area. After performing a quick search for users I did not find anyone who appeared to be experienced and active in this area.

Aaron

Hello there Aaron we are buy and hold investors in the SB market.  What can we do to help you? 

This post has been removed.

I can vouch that John is good at this and is in SB.  So am I.  Are you looking for anything in particular?

I almost forgot Jason Richardson is in SB and on BP too.  As are many others in the area

Originally posted by @John Tiffany :

Hello there Aaron we are buy and hold investors in the SB market.  What can we do to help you?

Hello John,

I am very new to real estate investing and I would like to meet up with people that are buy and hold investors in the South Bend area for a few reasons. I would like to get to know new people, learn about what you do, and talk about what South Bend is like for buy and hold. I would love to buy you coffee sometime to get to know you.

Originally posted by @Greg Carrier :

I almost forgot Jason Richardson is in SB and on BP too.  As are many others in the area

Hello Greg,

That is great to know, I was worried that South Bend was the dead zone for a bit. I would love to buy you coffee sometime and get to know you and what you are doing around here!

Pick a time Aaron, I love to talk about real estate and I can at least let you know what we are doing.

Hi there! New to BP and looking to build a network in the South Bend area. Anyone on this thread still active in the region?

I'm just getting starting buying.  

Hi Eric, very cool! What kind of properties and strategy are you thinking? Seems like prices have jumped significantly in the last 2ish years in the area.

@Joshua Hall Hi Joshua, I’m over in Elkhart, about 20 minutes to the east. We recently started a RE holdIng company and we’re looking for properties to build our portfolio. I’d love to connect sometime. I’m also an RE Broker in Indiana so if you have any questions about the area I’d love to help.

@Joshua Hall , and all others here. I am from South Bend, but currently living overseas. Looking to start investing though in buy and hold there in South Bend. Would love to connect and hear more from you all about what works and what doesn’t here.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here