• Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
My true real estate goals Austin Texas

Jared Watson
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Nov 27 2015, 00:24

Hello world and Happy Thanksgiving. I recently looked at my profile page, particularly the goals section. I'll leave it up a couple of days so you can relate to the situation. My answers come across pretty arrogant and lazy, which are both inaccurate and  the total opposite of who I am. I am so passionate about what I do and my crew grows stronger every day.

So, here are my true real estate goals for the next 12 months.

Buy, build and sale15 -20 properties in hot north, and south areas via tear down/new build or addition with and average ARV of 775k.

I currently have 5 homes that I am an investor/builder on I and give the project and my investor 100% daily as well does my team. My goal is to capitalize on the market in Austin Texas by reducing the risk and creating an aggressive schedule. When the market shifts I'll be at the courthouse steps.

The Apex vision is to to bring the new home aspect of home building to the real estate market 

I have my first "true closing in two weeks and I refuse to loose, we plan on listing 2nd week of Dec. it will be around a 4 month flip. I am in the process of building a strong crew who will build all my projects allowing me to meet my deadline 's and get as accurate as possible on my cost.

My financial goal is to make 400k in 12 months 

An I crazy?

Loading replies...