Robert Chaiton
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
New Real Estate Agent trying to learn the industry from Investors

Robert Chaiton
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jun 15 2016, 13:17

Hello everyone within the Bigger Pockets Community,

My name is Robert Chaiton, I am here on bigger pockets because I have a passion for real estate investing and am willing to listen and learn from anyone in the industry willing to offer me some help. I am a person who is driven by competition (I was a college baseball player until I hurt my arm two years ago) and as I keep doing more and more research about real estate investing I can tell this is the industry I needed to learn as much as I could about.

A little about my background, I am 22 and graduated this spring from Worcester State University in Massachusetts with a degree in Finance, I will be attending Lynn University in Boca Raton Florida for 1 year to obtain my MBA in Entrepreneurial Management and Financial Valuation degree. In addition, I am a registered real estate agent within the state of Massachusetts and currently work for EMC.

I spent this past year finishing my undergraduate finance degree while studying to pass the real estate sales persons exam in Massachusetts. I thought that if I pass the real estate exam, I would then know everything there was to know about the industry. Clearly, from listening to the podcasts and reading numerous posts there is only so much a classroom can teach you. I know I need to gain some experience from a seasoned professional in the field and would relish the opportunity to help a real estate investor any way possible in order to gain some hands on experience within the industry.

Although I am inexperienced within the field of real estate, I would love the opportunity to work with real estate investors and bring my Microsoft excel skills, financial background, and real estate license to help investors make more informed investment decisions.

I invite any possible chance to work with or just talk to and pick the brain of any investors so I can learn more about how this industry works.

Thanks for reading,

Bobby Chaiton

Loading replies...