Indianapolis, IN Investing

6 Replies

Hi all, I am looking to invest in Indy and would like to find a team to help me purchase, repair and manage the property. If any of you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them. Also, if you have work with an investment team like Marshall Reddick or Pinnacle Investment properties, let me know what your experience was. This would be the first property I buy out of state, so I am looking for recommended, dependable people. Thanks in advance!

I am an out-of-state investor and have quite a few properties in Indianapolis.  I haven't worked with a traditional turnkey company there, and my properties are all 100K+ in nicer areas.  If this is what you are interested in, then I'd be glad to share further.

Hello Israel!

I work with a lot of investors in Indianapolis. My company offers services you are referencing. We are not, for the most part, a turnkey operator though. 

Below is my default letter that I send out to new people.. You've probably read it if you look at my posts, but it gives a good description of who I am and what I offer, so excuse the form letter factor.. haha I type it out so much I figured it was better to centralize the response.. haha

Every week I get 1-3 calls from investors who have been taken advantage of here in Indianapolis. I feel like people need options when looking at Indy real estate investing.. Even if they just need a second set of eyes on a deal they are looking at, I want them to hit me up.. Happy to help!

I work in Indy. I am a licensed managing broker, own a property management company, and primarily only work with investors(foreign and domestic). I not only manage properties, but I am also an investor myself. I have been flipping homes since 1991 and have owned rentals since 2007.

We can help you with purchase, any level of rehab, property management and sales. It's your money, so I don't mind if you just want to use us for 1 piece of the puzzle, or just a second set of eyes to look at a situation and answer a quick question. Happy to help!

Couple of secondary services we offer(link is here):
1. Video services $100 - We will go out to your property and HD film(1080p/60fps) a property for you and point out any issues we see with the property. Great for the out of state owner that needs to know where he is with his properties or wants to review before purchase. I am not an inspector, nor will I debate with your contractor/tenants, but I will point things out as I see them.

2. $5 comparative market analysis - You give me the address, and I will pull up Active, pending, sold over the past year and leases within past 2 years. Quarter mile radius or neighborhood. You will get spreadsheet view, map view, individual listings, and all of the pictures for those listings.

3. Daily New Listings Email – $50 a month – I have a person who screens out properties that are listed every day, on the MLS. We find listings that are 30+% below tax assessed values. You will get an email daily, with a spreadsheet of possible investments including a CMA(comparative market analysis) which we generally charge $5 each for. If you are interested we will go take a look at the property for you. Once we go look at it, we will provide you with a video of the property, a rough cost of repair, and all of the issues we see. We generally charge $100 for this video service, but it would be included with your monthly fee for free. – We do require that if you get a lead from us that you will use us as the agent to purchase said property. There is no contract to sign, and you can cancel at any time. Ask us for a free sample if you like.

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

Hi @Steve Endress , that is exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for A and B properties in areas where there are good schools.  I am looking to invest in one property under 150K in those areas I mentioned. If you have some insight, I would love to learn what you know about investing in Indy.

Hi @Israel R. , my fiance' and I are out of state investors and have had success with our property management, Brick Lane PM. They have a construction team for rehabs and the owner, Joshua Bangert, is a licensed Indy broker. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you