Real Estate Websites

4 Replies

Hey all,

I'm new to REI and feel that the best way to get involved is to connect with investors through my web developer skills. Do investors use websites? What for? How can I best serve REI's as a web developer as I learn and grow as an REI myself?

Any insight is truly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

James

@James Montgomery

Welcome to BP. Many Real Estate investors have their own companies and websites. Some of investors could probably use help in building websites and revising their websites for better SEO. Many investors are using their websites to create new leads on properties to purchase.

There are a few companies that offer investors templates for websites. So that could be another option for you.

You might offer some of your services for free to get started. Beyond that you might be able to really serve the community and maybe make some money in the process.

Mike

Hello @James Montgomery .  Yes, we use websites.  

More importantly, I love your approach of needing help so offering your expertise as well.  Too many people need help and all they want to do is get info; they don't look to see what skills they have that they can provide so they are adding value as well.  Getting value, giving value.  

I could use some help with my websites.  I will PM you. 

Gerald Demers

Promotion
Speed To Lead
Buy hot seller leads w/o subscription
Buy daily seller leads that are actually ready to sell
Finally there's a place where you can buy leads that asked for urgent help selling their house

Thanks for the reply @Michael Wentzel

I suppose there are a ton of different ways REI's can use a site - and not only limited to investing, there's also fiduciary businesses like contracting and other services.

Can you provide any links to those template websites? I'd like to get an idea of their service offerings.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you